Monday, May 30, 2016

Claire's 3rd Birthday Interview

Here is a link to last year's interview if you want to compare.
  1. What is your name? Claire
  2. What is your favorite color? red
  3. What is your favorite toy? my balloon
  4. What is your favorite fruit? vitamins
  5. What is your favorite TV show? My Little Pony
  6. What is your favorite food? toast
  7. What is your favorite thing to wear? clothes
  8. What is your favorite game? Tumble
  9. What is your favorite snack? animal crackers
  10. What is your favorite animal? zebra 
  11. What is your favorite book? Each Peach Pear Plum
  12. Who is your best friend? Emi
  13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my new bike I got for my birthday
  14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my teddy bear
  15. What do you want to be when you grow up? cook and play
  16. Where do you want to go on vacation? Mexico
  17. What is your favorite movie? Totoro
  18. Who do you love? DAAAAAD
  19. What's your favorite drink? water
  20. What's your favorite song? Love is Spoken Here

No comments:

Post a Comment